Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Stop Motion Character Animation

I wanted to use the Tsum Tsums as I did for the last stop-motion assignment. For this assignment, I wanted to make a story about the Tsum Tsums wanting to get a snack, but couldn't because of a bigger Tsum Tsum. They then devise a plan on how to distract the bigger Tsum Tsum to get the food they want. The story for this animation is Mickey, Donald, and Goofy Tsums want a snack and find an apple tree. In creating this, I used a DSLR camera to take the pictures, used Adobe Photoshop to edit the pictures, and Adobe Premiere to make the video. Unlike the falling animation, I had a harder time creating this due to the many characters/objects I had, as well as the weather conditions. Other than that, I had a great time making this!


04/12/17 EDIT: Same video, but with sound effects!

No comments:

Post a Comment